KNAPHEIDE AT THE 2012 WORK TRUCK SHOW
March 23, 2012
Post-show report from NTEA's 2012 Work Truck Show held at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis.
The 2012 Work Truck Show was the biggest and most attended event on record, with a reported 563 work truck equipment companies on display for 10,408 attendees! Yet again, Knapheide showed off the most complete line-up of truck and van bodies in the industry displaying eight vehicles in Booth 3739. The list of vehicles on display included:
- Newly designed split reel KFLT-1 Fuel/Lube Truck installed on a Peterbilt 337 chassis.
- KMT2-14 Mechanics Truck on a Freightliner M2 chassis.
- KMT1-11 Mechanics Truck on a Ford F-550 chassis.
- KUV129SHK powered by a Roush propane fuel system on a Ford E-350 cutaway chassis.
- 6108D54J Service Body powered by a BAF CNG bi-fuel system on a Ford F-350 chassis.
- Newly designed 9' crossmember Dump Body with vertical side braces on a Chevy 3500 chassis.
- PVMX-143C Platform Body on a Chevy 4500 cutaway chassis with a Knapheide back panel.
- PGNC-96A Gooseneck Body on a Ram 3500 chassis.
Knapheide was well represented throughout the trade show floor with truck bodies in many other booths including the Ram Trucks booth and the Freightliner Trucks booth.
Alternative fuels were a hot topic at the 2012 Work Truck Show. Knapheide represented both propane and CNG fuel systems within the booth and placed a CNG mono-fuel powered Service Body in the Green Truck Ride and Drive.
Knapheide greatly appreciates everyone that stopped by the booth this year, we look forward to next year and hope it is another record breaking show!