40 Inch High Solid Rear Doors
Take out the standard cargo gates and tailgate on the Knapheide Landscaper Body and replace them with the solid rear doors for a more secure and rugged look. Don't want everyone to see what is in the back of your Landscaper Body? These solid swing out rear doors are perfect for you.
- Landscaper 40 Inch High Solid Rear Doors Catalog Page (104KB)PFPP_29-B.pdf
Cab Protector (Landscaper Body)
So you have a wheelbarrow but don't know where to store it? Lucky for you the Knapheide Landscaper Cab Protector doubles as both cab protection and external storage. With eight D-ring tie downs, the cab protector is the perfect spot for your wheel barrow or any other large equipment that won't fit in your storage pack.
- Landscaper Cab Protector Catalog Page (64KB)PFPP_30-B.pdf
Landscaper Storage Pack
This Landscaper I-pack was designed by Knapheide to be able to store anything that a Landscaper would carry. The street side features storage area that includes four swivel hooks and a lockable compartment door. The curb side features two fixed shelves and a tool storage bin that extends out 48" for easy retrieving and storing of longer tools and equipment (lockable as well). The Knapheide Landscaper Body shouldn't be complete without the Landscaper Storage Pack.
- Landscaper Storage Packs Catalog Page (64KB)PFPP_30-B.pdf
Under Body Roughneck Toolbox
If you want or have a Knapheide Platform, Gooseneck, Dump Body, or Water Truck then the Under Body Roughneck Toolbox is the perfect storage solution for you. With 14 different sizes, the Underbody Toolbox line can store nearly anything out of your tools. With a thick coat of corrosion resistant primer and a glossy top coat of black paint, the Under Body Roughneck Toolbox is tough to beat.
- Under Body Roughneck Toolbox Specifications (31KB)TBKKPP_1-B.pdf
So you just bought a Knapheide Landscaper or Platform Body but need a heavy duty hoist to handle your dumping applications? Knapheide's Knaphoist has the patented lost motion device providing low mounting height resulting in greater stability, which keeps you safe during your dump. Our 3/4" thick high strength steel is much more durable and stable compared to formed steel used in competitor hoists. So when you need the most reliable hoist in the industry, choose the Knaphoist.
- Conversion Hoists - Single Control Valve (12' - 14' Platforms) Catalog Page (61KB)HSTPP_1-B.pdf
- Conversion Hoists - Single Control Valve (16' - 24' Platforms) Catalog Page (62KB)HSTPP_2-B.pdf
- Conversion Hoists - Dual Control Valve Catalog Page (62KB)HSTPP_3-B.pdf
- Subframe Hoist Catalog Page (61KB)HSTPP_4-B.pdf
- Subframe Hoist For 1999 & Later Ford Super Duty Chassis Catalog Page (61KB)HSTPP_5-B.pdf
Receiver Hitch for Platforms
All Knapheide Platforms have receiver hitch options available. All receiver hitches include under ride protection. Whatever your platform, the Knahpheide receiver hitch options can fulfill your hauling demands.
- Platform Class V Receiver Hitch with ICC Bumper Catalog Page (109KB)PFOPG_14-B.pdf
- Platform Class IV Receiver Hitch with ICC Bumper Catalog Page (89KB)PFOPG_15-B.pdf
All Available Platform Options
Click on the PDF link provided below to access the catalog pages for all available Platform Options.
- Platform Option Catalog (2MB)Platform_Option_Section.pdf