Master Locking System
The Knapheide Master Locking System allows you to lock all comparments on one side of your Service Body with a single move. The Master Locking System operates independent of your key locks for an extra layer of security. Since Knapheide knows you have thousands of dollars of tools and equipment in your Service Body, we understand security is first priority. So check out the Master Locking System and also take a look at our Codeable Padlock as a great accessory.
- Master Locking System Catalog Page (32KB)UBOPG043-B_20140217.pdf
LED Compartment Lighting
LED Compartment Lighting is the perfect accessory for your Knapheide KUV or Service Body if you work extended hours. The LED Compartment Lighting is available in 7", 14", and 28" light strips. Door activated switches turn the lights on when the door is opened and off when the door is closed. The light fixtures are constructed of rigid plastic with pressure adhesive on the back for easy installation.
- LED Compartment Lights For Service/Utility Bodies Catalog Page (34KB)UBOPG042-B_20140217.pdf
- LED Compartment Lights For PGND Gooseneck Bodies Catalog Page (32KB)PFPP25-B_20140822.pdf
- LED Compartment Lighting E-literature (196KB)LED_Compartment_Lighting_E-Literature.pdf
Knapheide shovel boxes are safe and secure storage for your shovels, rakes, and long tools. Knapheide shovel boxes are compatible with most Service Bodies and come in 48", 60", or 72" lengths. Shovel boxes come with punched diamond shaped holes for easy clean out and dirt shedding.
- Shovel Box Catalog Page (139KB)UBOPG063-B_20140217.pdf
The side glass option enables natural light to enter into the cargo area of the KUV. The option comes installed and includes two 9"x20" oval windows in each side panel of the KUV or KUVcc body.
- Download (118KB)UPOPG074-B_20140808.pdf
Receiver Hitches for Service Bodies
Service Body Receiver Hitches have a Class V rating with a 12,000 lbs. maximum trailer weight and 2,400 lbs. maximum tongue weight. These receiver hitches can be ordered seperate and shipped loose or installed in conjunction with your Service Body. If you haul a trailer, choose a Knapheide Class V Receiver Hitch option.
Bumpers and Tailshelves for Line Bodies
Line Bodies demand rugged bumpers and tailshelves to withstand tough jobsite conditions. Knapheide has developed several bumpers and tailshelves compatible with their Line Bodies, including pintle hook recess bumpers for hauling heavy loads. Look through our selection of Line Body bumpers and tailshelves listed below.
- Galva-Grip Bumper Catalog Page (4KB)Manf_Web
- Galva-Grip With Pintle Hook Recess Bumper & Treadplate Bumper Catalog Page (4KB)Manf_Web
- Grip Strut With Pintle Hook Recess Bumper Catalog Page (151KB)UBOPG009-B_20140217.pdf
- Treadplate With Pintle Hook Recess Bumper Catalog Page (119KB)UBOPG008-B_20140217.pdf
- Tailshelf and Tailshelf With Through Compartment Catalog Page (58KB)UBOPG057-B_20140217.pdf
Knapheide's Codeable Padlock is designed with convenience in mind. Simply put your vehicle ignition key into the cylinder and turn. The padlock learns your vehicle ignition key code and eliminates the need to carry both ignition key and padlock key. The Knapheide Codeable Padlock: simple, safe, secure.
- Codeable Padlock Catalog Page (39KB)UBOPG121-B_20140612.pdf
Cargo Tie-Down option is the perfect solution to keeping heavy equipment safe and secure in your cargo area. Option includes tie down points positioned with even increments on both sides of the body (set of four or set of six). Tie-Downs are rated at 2,000 lbs. and are zinc plated for corrosion resistance (Picture shows optional Knaplined Cargo Tie-Downs)
- Cargo Tie-Downs Service/Utility Bodies Catalog Page (92KB)UBOPG010-B_20140217.pdf
- Cargo Tie-Downs PGND Gooseneck Body Catalog Page (32KB)PFPP25-B_20140822.pdf
Cable Steps are a popular option for Service Bodies, specifically Crane bodies with higher bumpers. Cable Steps give the ability to users to safely access the cargo bed area of the body without having to jump up or down. Let Cable Steps make your job a little bit easier and a lot safer.
- Cable Step Catalog Page (88KB)UBOPG053-B_20140217.pdf
Pull Out Tray
Heavy duty 500 lb. capacity Pull Out Tray is mounted on ball bearing slides for easy and smooth operation. Tray is constructed of 12 gauge steel and is lined with 3/4" plywood. Tray latches in both the open and closed position for convenience.
- Pull Out Tray Catalog Page (89KB)UBOPG015-B_20140217.pdf
All Available Service/Utility Options
Click on the PDF link provided below to access the catalog pages for all available Service/Utility Body Options.
- Service/Utility Body Options Catalog (8MB)UBOPG-B_Catalog_Pages_opt.pdf