Standard Service Bodies
Knapheide Utility Rack
Need a rugged utility rack you can depend on? The Knapheide Utility Rack is constructed of durable square and rectangular steel tube and boasts a 1,000 lb. maximum capacity so you can haul even your biggest loads. The sleek design accommodates for side forklift loading. Standard finishes include black or white powder coat.
Aluminum Mechanics Drawers
Mechanics drawers are constructed of lightweight yet durable aluminum alloy (manufactured by C-Tech). Aluminum drawers are available in a wide variety of configured packages which include a combination of 3", 5", and 7" drawers. Drawers slide on ball bearings and are rated for a maximum load of 250 lbs. Rugged red powder coat finish provides a long lasting finish. Dividers are also available to further organize drawers for small tools and hardware. The patented Motionlatch handle provides effortless opening and closing on each drawer.
- Aluminum Mechanics Drawers for Service/Utility Bodies (291KB)UBOPG126-B_20140217.pdf
- Aluminum Drawer Service/Utility Body Compatibility Matrix (110KB)UBOPG127-B_20140217.pdf
- Aluminum Mechanics Drawers for PGND Gooseneck Bodies (32KB)PFPP25-B_20140822.pdf
- Aluminum Drawers E-literature (595KB)Aluminum_Drawers_E-literature.pdf
Using Sortimo can greatly improve the organization of your KUV or Service Body. With the S-Boxx, M-Boxx, L-Boxx, and T-Boxx you have all the options you will need to organize your truck or van body. By implementing a Sortimo storage system, many users have seen a significant increase in day to day productivity and greater earning potential. Sortimo has been proven to shrink overall inventory levels on the truck which results in less inventory costs and more available payload. If you own a KUV or Service Body check out our Sortimo products to increase your overall efficiency.
Custom configure a Sortimo package for your Knapheide Service Body or KUV with our Online Sortimo Configurator!
- Sortimo Intro Literature (312KB)Sortimo_Intro_Literature.pdf
- Sortimo Boxxes Catalog Page (247KB)UBOPG122-B_20140217.pdf
- Sortimo Components Catalog Page (240KB)UBOPG123-B_20140217.pdf
- Sortimo Compatibility Matrix Catalog Page (121KB)UBOPG124-B_20140217.pdf
- Sortimo Boxx & Component Photos Catalog Page (293KB)UBOPG125-B_20140217.pdf
- Sortimo Installation Guide (1MB)Sortimo_Installation_Guide.pdf
Knapheide Power Locks are available on most KUV's and Service Bodies. Increase your efficiency and security with a push of a button to lock or unlock all doors. Integration with the chassis keyless entry system (if equipped) allows for both body and cab to be operated with chassis key fob. Audible signals inform user when compartments lock, unlock, or if compartment door(s) is open and unsecured while attempting to lock.
- Power Locks Catalog Page For Service/Utility Bodies - Automotive latches (current) (40KB)UBOPG105-B_20140612.pdf
- Power Locks Catalog Page For Service/Utility Bodies - Stainless Steel latches (prior) (39KB)UBOPG128-B_20140822.pdf
- Power Locks Catalog Page For PGND Gooseneck Bodies - Automotive latches (current) (32KB)PFPP25-B_20140822.pdf
- Power Locks E-literature (202KB)Power_Locks.pdf
LED Compartment Lighting
LED Compartment Lighting is the perfect accessory for your Knapheide KUV or Service Body if you work extended hours. The LED Compartment Lighting is available in 7", 14", and 28" light strips. Door activated switches turn the lights on when the door is opened and off when the door is closed. The light fixtures are constructed of rigid plastic with pressure adhesive on the back for easy installation.
- LED Compartment Lights For Service/Utility Bodies Catalog Page (34KB)UBOPG042-B_20140217.pdf
- LED Compartment Lights For PGND Gooseneck Bodies Catalog Page (32KB)PFPP25-B_20140822.pdf
- LED Compartment Lighting E-literature (196KB)LED_Compartment_Lighting_E-Literature.pdf
Telescopic Sliding Roof for Standard Service Bodies
The Knapheide Telescopic Sliding Roof is designed to protect the contents of your cargo area from theft. Knapheide's TSR comes in either a two or three piece section and when fully opened allows access to half of your cargo area. Keep the contents of your cargo area safe and secure with a Knapheide TSR.
- Telescopic Sliding Roof Standard Service Bodies Catalog Page (96KB)UBPP10-B_20140217.pdf
Master Locking System
The Knapheide Master Locking System allows you to lock all comparments on one side of your Service Body with a single move. The Master Locking System operates independent of your key locks for an extra layer of security. Since Knapheide knows you have thousands of dollars of tools and equipment in your Service Body, we understand security is first priority. So check out the Master Locking System and also take a look at our Codeable Padlock as a great accessory.
- Master Locking System Catalog Page (32KB)UBOPG043-B_20140217.pdf
Receiver Hitches for Service Bodies
Service Body Receiver Hitches have a Class V rating with a 12,000 lbs. maximum trailer weight and 2,400 lbs. maximum tongue weight. These receiver hitches can be ordered seperate and shipped loose or installed in conjunction with your Service Body. If you haul a trailer, choose a Knapheide Class V Receiver Hitch option.
Knapheide's Codeable Padlock is designed with convenience in mind. Simply put your vehicle ignition key into the cylinder and turn. The padlock learns your vehicle ignition key code and eliminates the need to carry both ignition key and padlock key. The Knapheide Codeable Padlock: simple, safe, secure.
- Codeable Padlock Catalog Page (39KB)UBOPG121-B_20140612.pdf
Flip Tops for Standard Service Bodies
Increase your internal cargo storage options with Knapheide Flip Tops. The convenient one hand release makes it simple to open and a slammable lid makes it even easier to close. Each Knapheide Flip Top operates with two nitrogen gas struts at each end to ensure it stays in the open position. Flip Top models are denoted by "FJ" within the model number on Knapheide Service Bodies. If you need more flexible storage and want to utilize existing space on your Knapheide Standard Service Body, check out a Flip Top Body.
- Flip Top Service Body Models Catalog Page (4KB)Manf_Web
- Flip Top Service Body Models Catalog Page (continued) (4KB)Manf_Web
- Flip Top E-literature (487KB)Flip_Tops_E-literature.pdf
KnapLiner Coating on Bumpers
KnapLiner Bumpers provide superior corrosion resistance. Heavy duty spray-on composite bedliner bonds to our galvanneal steel bumpers. The KnapLiner Bumper is not only rugged but it improves safety by providing better footing on the bumper for the operator.
The SpitzLift is the perfect small crane accessory for your KUV or Service Body. SpitzLift is available in electric or manual versions with 3' or 4' boom lengths with a lifting capacity up to 900 lbs. Constructed of lightweight but durable structural aluminum, the SpitzLift not only makes your job safer but it also is easily transferred from vehicle to vehicle. The SpitzLift has the capability to rotate up to 360 degrees.
Adding a Canopy Roof to your Service Body will dramatically increase your internal storage area. With an all steel construction and the same E-coat treatment that our other bodies receive, the Canopy Roof is an excellent addition to any Service Body. Canopy Roofs are available in a variety of heights and lengths to accomodate your Knapheide Service Body. For a Service Body with an integrated Canopy Roof, please see our KUVcc Bodies.
Grab Handles are constructed of all steel, with your choice of zinc or chrome plating for an attractive appearance. Knapheide Grab Handles are available for most Knapheide Service Bodies. Access your cargo area easier and safer with Knapheide Grab Handles.
- Grab Handles Catalog Page (71KB)UBOPG054-B_20140217.pdf
LED Lights for Service Bodies
The LED Light option for Service Bodies or Westerner Storage Bodies replaces incandescent stop/tail/turn lights with LED lights. LED lights are brighter, draw less amperage, don't produce heat, are vibration and shock resistant, and have a superior life span compared to incandescent lights.
- LED Light Kit Catalog Page (49KB)UBOPG070-B_20140822.pdf
Overhead Ladder Rack
The Overhead Ladder Rack is made up of two goal post sections. The rear section can be removed for loading and unloading large items into the cargo area. Rubberrized nylon belts are provided to secure the ladder and accomodate multiple ladders at a time. Load carrying capacity of the Overhead Ladder Rack is 300 lbs.
- Overhead Ladder Rack Catalog Page (64KB)UBOPG039-B_20140217.pdf
Side Mount Ladder Rack
The Side Mount Ladder Rack is constructed of 1" strucutral pipe and 1/4" x 2" bar. This rack is designed to carry one ladder at a time. Rubberized nylon belts are provided to secure the ladder to the rack. Load carrying capcity is 150 lbs.
- Side Mount Ladder Rack Catalog Page (64KB)UBOPG039-B_20140217.pdf
Aluminum Treadplate Trim
Aluminum Treadplate Trim option available for Service Bodies or PGND Gooseneck Bodies. For Service Bodies, the option adds aluminum treadplate trim to the top of the slam tailgate and compartments tops and can be added to Standard or Flip Top Bodies. For PGND Gooseneck Bodies, the option adds aluminum treadplate trim to the top of each sidepack and can be added to any PGND Gooseneck Body model.
Wheel Chock Holders for Service Bodies & KUV’s
Wheel Chock Holders are installed in fenderskirt to hold most standard sized wheel chocks. Chock holders are 14" deep and constructed of 14 gauge galvanneal steel for corrosion protection. Available for most Service Bodies and KUV's.
Bumpers for Service Bodies
Knapheide offers a wide variety of bumpers compatible with our Standard Service Bodies and Westerner Sorage Bodies. Whether your application requires a pintle hook recess bumper, Reese hitch bumper, or ball recess bumper, Knapheide has you covered. Available bumpers include treadplate, galva-grip, or Knaplined. Check out the available bumper catalog pages below to find the right bumper for your Knapheide Standard Service Body or Westener Storage Body.
- Galva-Grip Bumper & Galva-Grip With Ball Hitch Recess Bumper Catalog Page (117KB)UBOPG006-B_20140711.pdf
- Galva-Grip With Pintle Hook Recess Bumper & Treadplate Bumper Catalog Page (101KB)UBOPG007-B_20140711.pdf
- Treadplate With Ball Hitch Recess Bumper & Treadplate With Pintle Hook Recess Bumper Catalog Page (119KB)UBOPG008-B_20140217.pdf
- Grip Strut With Pintle Hook Recess Bumper & Outrigger Receiver Bumper Catalog Page (151KB)UBOPG009-B_20140217.pdf
- Reese Hitch Compatible Recess Bumper Catalog Page (89KB)UBOPG004-B_20140217.pdf
- Galva-Grip KnapLiner Bumper & Galva-Grip KnapLiner Step Bumper Catalog Page (120KB)UBOPG112-B_20140217.pdf
- Galva-Grip KnapLiner With Ball Recess Bumper & Galva-Grip KnapLiner With Pintle Hook Recess Bumper Catalog Page (109KB)UBOPG113-B_20140217.pdf
Rock guards are constructed of 12 gauge bright aluminum treadplate. This option adds aluminum trim to the front corners of your Service Body to give it a more attractive and rugged look. To give your Service Body more styling, check out our Rock Guards. Rock Guards look great with Aluminum Treadplate Option as well.
- Rock Guard Catalog Page (96KB)UBOPG038-B_20140217.pdf
Cargo Tie-Down option is the perfect solution to keeping heavy equipment safe and secure in your cargo area. Option includes tie down points positioned with even increments on both sides of the body (set of four or set of six). Tie-Downs are rated at 2,000 lbs. and are zinc plated for corrosion resistance (Picture shows optional Knaplined Cargo Tie-Downs)
- Cargo Tie-Downs Service/Utility Bodies Catalog Page (92KB)UBOPG010-B_20140217.pdf
- Cargo Tie-Downs PGND Gooseneck Body Catalog Page (32KB)PFPP25-B_20140822.pdf
Crane Reinforcement Kit
The Crane Reinforcement Kit Option is ideal for applications where a small crane is needed on a jobsite. The CRK Option allows for a small crane (4,000 pounds capacity with a 16,000 ft-lbs. maximum) to be installed on the curbside rear vertical compartment. The kit comes complete with hardware to mount the crane kit to the chassis. The CRK Option is compatible with Stellar, Autocrane, Venturo, and Liftmoore cranes.
Cable Steps are a popular option for Service Bodies, specifically Crane bodies with higher bumpers. Cable Steps give the ability to users to safely access the cargo bed area of the body without having to jump up or down. Let Cable Steps make your job a little bit easier and a lot safer.
- Cable Step Catalog Page (88KB)UBOPG053-B_20140217.pdf
Knap Pack for Service Body
Knapheide's Knap-Pack is a great storage option for your Service Body. The Knap-Pack offers easily accessible secure storage for your tools and equipment. The packs have rotary lockable latches for security and double spring over center door retainers to keep your compartment doors either open or closed. Knap-Packs are available in a straight or tapered (shown) design. Choose the Knapheide Knap-Pack for your secure storage needs.
Protect your bed liner, cargo area, tailgate, bumper or toolboxes with Knapliner protective lining. Knapliner prevents scratches and water damage which can lead to rust and corrosion on your truck. Knapliner is suitable for virtually any jobsite application or weather environment. So if you need a dependable liner, trust Knapliner.
- Knapliner E-literature (469KB)Knapliner.pdf
Mechanics Vise Bracket
Knapheide's Mechanics Vise Bracket fts most KUV's and Service Bodies. The vise bracket is adjustable in 1" increments for operator preference and comfort during use. Pre-punched vise mounting surface accomodates 3-1/2", 4", or 4-1/2" vise. The Knapheide Mechanics Vise Bracket is designed to bring convenience and versatility to your jobsite.
Pull Out Tray
Heavy duty 500 lb. capacity Pull Out Tray is mounted on ball bearing slides for easy and smooth operation. Tray is constructed of 12 gauge steel and is lined with 3/4" plywood. Tray latches in both the open and closed position for convenience.
- Pull Out Tray Catalog Page (89KB)UBOPG015-B_20140217.pdf
All Available Service/Utility Options
Click on the PDF link provided below to access the catalog pages for all available Service/Utility Body Options.
- Service/Utility Body Options Catalog (8MB)UBOPG-B_Catalog_Pages_opt.pdf