Inside Sales Coordinator - Knapheide Truck Equipment company
Support outside sales team with quotations, responses to their inquiries and provide them customer-related information. Create both standard quotes and custom quotes for truck equipment installations, manage inflow of customer orders, manage warranty claims, manage coordination of truck deliveries, manage literature inventory and assist with sales promotional activity preparation.
Position Expectation Statements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write warranty job orders.
- Interact with team members to receive and respond to customer and salespeople’s inquiries in a timely manner.
- Be the primary contact point for sales people to obtain order, materials, and delivery status information.
- Develop quotes for standard and custom truck equipment installations
- Organize and manage complex quote reviews
- Provide quote detail report
- Schedule conference call
- Invite required attendees
- Provide supporting information
- Research and source new equipment and components required for quoting
- Identify and capitalize on upsell opportunities when interacting with customers
- Manage “Drive Through” program for handling low hour installations while customers wait
- Manage “Urgent Order” calendar report daily
- Serves walk-in sales and call-in inquires and sales
- Manage chassis holds and releases
- Backs up parts clerk to write parts orders as needed when the parts clerk is absent or unavailable.
- Administer warranty jobs.
- Coordinate with customers / dealers to obtain adequate information / estimates.
- Coordinate with Management to obtain approvals on non-billable warranties.
- Coordinate with Knapheide Manufacturing to obtain approval for manufacturing warranties
- Adheres to company safety guidelines
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to interact with others.
Preferred Training and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Normal standing, walking, bending and twisting as necessary to perform job duties.
- Exposed to normal seasonal temperatures.
- Lifting/moving up to 50 pounds
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates may submit a resume in complete confidence to email@example.com:
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.