Developers at Knapheide have the unique opportunity to take “full ownership” of their applications and should expect end-to-end involvement in the development process, to include:
- Information gathering (including end user interaction)
- Application and database architecture
- Application development
- Testing and deployment
- Ongoing application support/maintenance and feature enhancement
Ideal candidates will have the following skills / traits / credentials:
- Experience with object oriented programming and application design principles
- Experience with modern web application frameworks (in any language)
- Experience building single-page web applications utilizing AJAX
- Experience with either IIS, Apache, or Nginx webservers
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities / projects
- The ability to translate business processes into workable applications
- 3+ years of experience with a BA/BS degree in a related field is preferred
Specific PHP / MySQL experience is NOT strictly required if the candidate has strong experience on another development platform.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates may submit a resume in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org:
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.