Fleet Account Manager
Position Purpose: Manage fleet customers’ accounts and oversee execution of all account activities. Customer Focus, order execution, and project management are critical.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Position will serve as quarterback/key contact for assigned fleet accounts by coordinating all strategic and tactical projects relating to assigned fleet accounts.
- Account Manager will be responsible for managing all external accounts and Fleet Management Companies assigned to them.
- Assist Customer and Solutions Analysts, and Quoting with specification and development of vehicles.
- Direct multi-discipline account team resources by leading meetings to insure that fleet customers receive specified vehicles in a timely fashion. Project management including status management and follow up of critical path items are key to success.
- Responsible for leading cross functional teams related to specific customers’ requests including trouble shooting and problem solving of day to day issues.
- Responsible to verify order accuracy and schedule completion on orders to meet deadlines.
- Work with Manager of Fleet Operations on assignments and schedules.
- Assist Engineering and Product Support/Warranty teams with product warranty or safety issues.
- Insure that all prototype unit reviews are performed and documented with cross functional teams.
- Insure that all design reviews are held and coordinated with all parties including Engineering, Installation, and Manufacturing.
- Work with Fleet Solutions team to insure that quotes are turned around and delivered in a timely fashion and that they match the customer requirements.
- Support outside sales efforts to build effective customer relationships.
- Support the Fleet Customer Management Team by handling assigned tickets.
Performance Measurement: Fleet sales growth. Quote turnaround time. Order Confirmation Time - Order entry versus order receipt time. Ticket turnaround time. Schedule completion versus customer requested date. Overall customer satisfaction. Order accuracy. Installation Purchase Order Discrepancies. Other measurements and metrics will be developed as necessary.
Position Skill or Educational Requirements: Prior experience with ERP/MRP systems is helpful. Four year college degree required or equivalent job experience required. Requires experience with Microsoft Office products. Use of Microsoft tools or AS400 is a plus. Must have excellent problem solving and communication skills. Candidate needs to have excellent project management skills and be able to manage multiple priorities in tight time constraints. Must be proactive and willing to follow up on all issues. Ability to influence others will be a required skill. Must have a background that demonstrates process improvements. Must have a high level of integrity to adhere to corporate values. Must be very customer focused.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates may submit a resume in complete confidence to email@example.com:
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.