Order Administrator - Knapheide Truck Equipment Company, Louisville, KY
This person is responsible for Completing order related administrative functions including, order entry, invoicing, closing orders, collections, filing, and other administrative tasks as requested by Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with answering Multi-line phone
- Maintain vehicle records
- Support customer inquiries and complaints as required
- File all job orders and paperwork in an orderly manner
- Complete all assigned tasks timely and proficiently
- Adhere to company safety guidelines
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to interact with others.
Preferred Training and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Normal standing, walking, bending and twisting as necessary to perform job duties.
- Exposed to normal seasonal temperatures.
- Lifting/moving up to 50 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate degree or work-related experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., 40 hours per week.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates may submit a resume in complete confidence to email@example.com:
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.