Outside Sales Representative, Knapheide Truck Equipment Company. Flint, Michigan
Meet booking goals by developing and maintaining monthly customer contacting schedule. Develop conquest accounts by establishing first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers. Adhere to company safety guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities
- Utilize the company’s Customer Resource Management System (CRM) on a daily basis, scheduling and documenting activities, and developing prospective customer profiles.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations
- Follow up with key decision makers.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Knapheide’s Products, services, and pricing structure.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate equipment solutions.
- Quote Customers as required
- Adhere to Knapheide Company general employee Rules and Standards
- Be proficient with company quoting software
- Be proficient with company portal applications
- Be proficient in KTEC website operation
- Should be capable of teaching customers to navigate website
- Be knowledgeable of all KTEC and Manufacturing Promotions
- Be knowledgeable in how to apply
- Acquire required documentation for new accounts
- Manage Pool Chassis Holds (when applicable)
- Acquire Dealer Request (when applicable)
- Provide dealer with needed information
- Regularly meet with Sales Management to review sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Maintain assigned vehicle
- Maintain appropriate literature to provide customer when calling on them
- Maintain appropriate dress to insure a professional appearance whenever representing the company.
- Complete and process Expense reports regularly
- Adhere to company safety guidelines
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to interact with others.
Preferred Training and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Normal standing, walking, bending and twisting as necessary to perform job duties.
- Exposed to normal seasonal temperatures.
- Lifting/moving up to 50 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum four year college degree or equivalent job-related experience
- Valid Driver’s License.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates may submit a resume in complete confidence to email@example.com:
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.