Maintain payroll records for Knapheide Truck Equipment Companies and process a portion of 18 weekly payrolls. Provide backup to Knapheide Manufacturing Company weekly hourly payroll. Focus on court ordered garnishments. Maintain scanning process and procedures for streamlining payroll documents.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process a portion of 18 weekly payrolls for Knapheide Truck Equipment Companies.
- Process payables from payroll deductions for garnishments, child support, credit unions, etc.
- Enter new hires for the Knapheide Truck Equipment Companies.
- Enter employee changes before processing payroll runs.
- Maintain court ordered garnishments and child support orders.
- Archive garnishment records through scanning process.
- Archive new hire and employee changes through scanning.
- Associate’s Degree with 2 years payroll experience or equivalent
- Computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should use the "Click To Apply" link to submit a resume in complete confidence.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.