The Price Analyst is responsible for establishing, implementing, and managing competitive prices for Knapheide products through various channels. This person will work with the Sales and Marketing organization to develop pricing strategies that meet or exceed corporate and customer expectations. In addition, the Price Analyst will perform ad hoc analysis and reporting to drive overall corporate growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop pricing strategies and policies interfacing with Marketing, Finance, and Sales teams.
- Identify and articulate key competitors and performance trends.
- Identify opportunities for process and policy enhancements throughout our price strategy and channel structure.
- Collaborate and work with Product Engineering, Supply Chain and Customer Solutions teams regarding new product development and market positioning.
- Support overall Marketing needs through use of data analytics.
- Previous industrial, manufacturing, or financial experience helpful but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business related field preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) applications required.
- Quantitative skills, business analytics, and knowledge of marketing, economic, and financial principles an advantage.
- Position Key Competencies and Attributes for Success:
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Negotiating Skills
- Team Player
- Customer Orientation
- Presentation Skills
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should use the "Click To Apply" link to submit a resume in complete confidence.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.