Knapheide Unveils New Website
The Knapheide Manufacturing Company is pleased to unveil our new website. We have worked hard to evolve our site to highlight and encompass all the products, services, and capabilities that have allowed us be a leader in the commercial vehicle industry for over 167 years. Our new website, aside from being aesthetically pleasing, is more agile, responsive, and easier to read and navigate. This new design will allow our customers, partners, and employees to find what they need quickly and efficiently.
There are several key features of our new website that we invite you to explore:
• Responsive Design – Given the increased usage of tablets and mobile devices, our website is now fully responsive to provide an optimized user experience no matter what type of device is being used. This is especially important for visitors using smartphones while traveling or working with customers on jobsites and remote locations.
• Improved Product Pages – You can continue to access the industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio via refreshed product pages on our new website. In addition, new navigation tools allow for quick and easy access to product features, specifications, literature, product images, and videos. Also, each product page includes a new searchable gallery that provides users with a wide array of high resolution product images.
• Distributor Lookup – In order to quickly connect end users with our distribution partners, we have incorporated several distributor lookup improvements. First, the three closest distribution partners to the user’s geographic location are displayed within the footer of every page on the new site. Second, distribution partners can be found via the Distributor Lookup search bar by inputting city, state, or zip code information. Finally, all distribution partners have a detailed page dedicated to their operations accessed by clicking on the “More Info” button as part of the distributor search results.
• High Resolution Product Images – To aid distribution partner and commercial truck dealer marketing efforts, hundreds of high resolution product images are available for use within the “Support” section of the website, under “Branding”. This library can be filtered easily using tags to display specific body models, chassis brand, or applicable options.
• News Section – Content-rich industry news, press releases, white papers are all accessible in a central location. White papers created by Knapheide will provide insight and education to customers to optimize their operations. Links to industry articles and leading media outlets ensures that visitors will be updated on events and happenings across the work truck arena. Finally, Knapheide press releases contain official company news related to products, events, services, and more.
We are very excited about our new website and invite you to explore and acquaint yourself with the new design and features. We welcome your feedback on the new site, and please reach out to us if you have any questions.