Position provides excellent customer service to dealers and distributors who are utilizing our truck pool.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager to support customer requirements.
- Assist customer in holding of pool chassis.
- Managing chassis holds.
- Working with the customer on their product need.
- Provide quotes for customers in a timely fashion.
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of customer orders
- Initiates the required action for customer changes to orders
- Works with internal departments to insure timely delivery of orders
- Reviewing and billing of completed orders.
- Serve as back up for other team members.
High school diploma or equivalent work experience required. Some college preferred. Must be detail oriented. Must also have an excellent sense of priorities. Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing. A high sense of urgency and commitment to customer satisfaction is needed. Must possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
Physical/Mental Requirements Needed to Perform the Essential Functions of the Position:
Normal lifting, standing, sitting in an office environment. Significant computer use required. Must have business acumen and maintain a professional appearance at all times.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should APPLY ONLINE to submit a resume in complete confidence.