Responsible for distribution and transportation of mail and designated items internally and externally throughout the company. Support of clerical functions in PIC Department as time permits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transportation and distribution of internal and external mail.
- Transfer of “hot” items in our facilities or subcontractors.
- Accommodates special requests for maintenance items and other areas.
- Assists PIC personnel in various capacities.
- Performs audits and cycle counts upon request
- Supports PIC and helps in report generation.
The individual needs to have good organizational skills and be able to work at a high level of accuracy. Must be able to perform several tasks concurrently and also within the prescribed deadlines. Needs good communication skills to interact with personnel at all levels along with vendors and subcontractors. Must possess a valid drivers license and operate expediting truck.
Physical/mental requirements needed to perform the essential functions for the position:
Normal standing, bending, walking, lifting required for office environment and operating truck. Needs good eye and hand dexterity. Must possess the ability to communicate with all individuals.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should APPLY ONLINE to submit a resume in complete confidence.