Execute purchase orders in a timely, accurate manner for Fleet, Truck Pool, and Industrial Products. Complete ticket requests and handle order revisions as necessary. Management of daily exception reporting.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and efficiently handle multiple office functions including order entry, email, phones, and electronic file management.
- Complete ticket requests through the Knap Portal, document any changes made to orders, and send revisions to the installation centers.
- Manage and resolve open issues from daily exception reports.
- Support all internal departments, customers and KTEC locations by responding to requests promptly.
- Participate in collaborative meetings and identify areas of continuous improvements
- Provide customer support and order processing for replacement parts program.
- Education and Experience
- Two or four-year college degree or equivalent work experience in customer service is required.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Qualification Requirements:
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to learn for future growth in a rapidly expanding industry
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills – verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Project Management and collaboration to achieve company goals
Physical/Mental Requirements Needed to Perform the Essential Functions of the Position:
Position requires extensive computer time. Normal standing, bending, lifting in an office environment is required. Must be professional in appearance and have the business acumen to relate all levels of a corporation. Must maintain a high level of customer focus at all times.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should APPLY ONLINE to submit a resume in complete confidence.