This person will be required to install service bodies, platforms, dumps and van packages, hoists, electrical components and circuits, Sortimo units, ladder racks and other light mechanical assembly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read schematics, diagrams and blueprints.
- Meet production standards.
- Strong mechanical background.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to provide own tools.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Progressive assembly line capabilities.
- Work safely in a production environment wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required.
Preferred Experience and Training:
- Previous work in an assembly environment.
- Previous experience in the truck equipment industry or similar industry.
- Previous experience working against timed job standards and a proven record of being able to meet completion standards.
- Attention to detail in every aspect of the job.
- Able to maintain a neat, clean and organized work area.
Equipment, Tools Used to Perform the Essential/Preferred Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hand tools – pneumatic and battery operated
- Cutting torch
- Overhead Cranes
- Plasma Cutter
High School or GED
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should apply online to submit a resume in complete confidence.