Responsible for supporting all areas of the company’s PC’s and peripheral devices. This position provides first level support to end users, using the internal Help Desk Ticket System, by researching and answering questions, resolving problems, and documenting the solution to the resolved problem. Problem resolution will include equipment repair and will require individual, hands-on help. This position is part of an on-call rotation and may require work outside of normal business hours.
- Provide answers to users by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding users through corrective steps
- Provide single point of contact for all users reporting problems with computer operation while performing their business function
- Troubleshoot reported hardware and software problems. Perform repairs for PC’s and printers
- Install new PC’s, printers, and software.
- Install, configure, and upgrade Windows O/S and applications running on Windows
- Train end-users on the use of devices and software
- Administer the corporate PC anti-virus program
- System Monitoring
- Provide assistance to ensure all computers are up to date with patches and updates
- Provide support to our remote locations by phone and when necessary in person
- Assist in the development of standards for the type of computer hardware and software used. Ensure standards are followed
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Good communication skills written, phone and in person.
- Desktop and laptop troubleshooting
- Build and deploy PCs
- Basic printer maintenance, repair and diagnostics
- Understand and support common/modern applications (Windows, Office, etc…)
- Ability to maintenance AV equipment
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should APPLY ONLINE to submit a resume in complete confidence.