This position will assist Knapheide Truck Equipment Center Inventory Control with the completion of special projects. The individual will assist in other purchasing and inventory control activities as time permits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Locate, identify, and verify condition of excess inventory at Knapheide Truck Equipment Centers
- Research history of part utilizing information in Knapheide database
- Collaborate with buyers, planners, inventory control, and quality teams to determine proper disposition of the parts
- Execute the decided upon disposition
- Track part quantities and values by disposition type
- Use of AS400, supply chain applications, and Microsoft Excel are required for this position
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills and multi task efficiently
- Assist purchasing team with projects as needed
- Maintain records and adherence to ISO 9001 program
- Support and attend meeting requests
- Performs other duties, assignments, and special projects as requested
Current college students studying Supply Chain or similar curriculum preferred.
Physical/Mental Requirements Needed to Perform the Essential Functions of the Position:
Normal standing, bending, walking, lifting in an office environment. Ability to verbally communicate with individuals.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should APPLY ONLINE to submit a resume in complete confidence.