Position Overview: Assist the marketing team with tasks that often require the person to be away from their desk or at other facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all company tradeshow assets, keeping inventory, inspecting assets for damage and working with vendors to repair as needed. Shipping assets to shows and receiving them back. Working with the marketing team to ensure set-up instructions are complete and correct. Working with the sales team to understand what assets need to be sent to the shows.
- Manage promotional item inventory and work with outside vendor on new items for events, website stock or other additional needs.
- Manage the show room signage program, keeping inventory of items, receiving orders, billing, working with outside vendor on shipments and tracking. Working with the team to replace outdated items and add new, as needed.
- Communicate with company owned locations on new hire information and ship out packets to new employees located outside of Quincy.
- Offer support with event and tradeshow planning and execution.
- Schedule content to the internal employee app news feed.
- Taking, editing and organizing product photos in a usable database for sales and customer support utilization. Taking, editing and organizing employee headshots.
- Uploading product photos to the company website.
- Conducting research as needed for marketing promotional programs and social media channels.
- The individual must have good organizational skills, be detail oriented and be able to work at a high level of accuracy. Must be able to problem-solve, multi-task and complete tasks within given deadlines in a fast paced environment. The individual needs to be comfortable taking direction, learning new things and be a team player. Good communication skills are required to interact with personnel at all levels along with external vendors. The person must possess a valid driver’s license, be able to lift up to 40 lbs. and be reliable and show up to work ready to conquer projects as they are assigned.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should apply online to submit a resume in complete confidence.