This position is responsible for overseeing the receipt, storage, and issuance of materials for their organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities are noted below:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Detailed knowledge and use of the Spokane Business Software is critical to success so that subordinates can be trained and counseled.
- Prepare and submit reports on work activities.
- Measure timeliness and accuracy of receiving, shipping and order processing job streams.
- Manage and coordinate work order processing activities.
- Ensure that work orders are complete, accurate, and done on a timely basis.
- Frequent and continuous communication and feedback with staff members.
- Continuous improvement of workflow processes and the technology for the shop floor and dock areas.
- Responsible for scanning and bar coding of product and locations.
- Ensure that all team members are working and communicating timely and effectively with all other departments with tact and diplomacy.
- Proactively drive urgency in each employee’s areas of responsibility.
- Cycle count inventory to ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Work safely in a production environment wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to interact with others.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail, a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Identify material shortages for bay builds and assembly builds and expedite materials as necessary.
- Coordinate schedule changes with Production Scheduler when parts will not allow schedule attainment.
Preferred Training and Experience:
- Need good mathematical aptitude and organizational skills to work at a high level of accuracy.
- Previous experience in order processing is preferred, and managerial experience may be required or preferred.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, as well as be organized and able to multitask.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and the ability to function in a dynamic environment.
- High School or GED
- Must be able to use a personal computer to keep track of all orders and maintain accurate records for future reference.
- Normal standing, walking, bending and twisting as necessary to perform job duties.
- Exposed to normal seasonal temperatures.
- Lifting/moving up to 25 pounds.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should apply online to submit a resume in complete confidence.