Responsible for coordination and delivery of completed vehicles to customer locations. May also drive chase vehicle to transport drivers back from customer locations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinates delivery schedule with Office Manager
- Deliver vehicle and equipment to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
- Coordinates local trips for outsourced work on selected units.
- Responsible for routine safety audits for chase and tow behind vehicles
- Keep assigned vehicles free from damage, in a clean and acceptable manner.
- Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
- Maintain driver logs as applicable and complete pre-trip inspections
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
- Must have a driving record in good standing. To be in good standing, driver must present a current DMV printout report with none of the violations below:
- No major violations (DWI, reckless driving, drugs, leaving the scene) within the last three years.
- No more than (2) two moving violations in the last three years.
Education and/or Certification Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED
- Able to repeatedly bend at the waist and back, twist and rotate hands, wrists, shoulders, elbows, and forearms.
- Able to grip and grasp repeatedly and operate foot pedals.
- Able to climb to a height of 4 ft. Capable of driving over an extended period of time, up to the maximum allowable times, safely, under a variety of conditions, including night driving.
- Meet all company requirements as outlined in the driver policy.
- Complete any and all other tasks assigned by management for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should apply online to submit a resume in complete confidence.