Effectively supports end customers by providing expert level of product knowledge in problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone and on-site. In this role, the person is expected to handle sales and parts requests for walk in and call in customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fosters positive customer relations through effective communications; responding quickly to escalations and inquiries in a cooperative, supportive and professional manner; serves as customer liaison to parts and service department
- Takes in-coming service calls
- Input of repair orders in Spokane system and description of repair with signatures
- Reviews schedule for possible vacancies and possible changes
- Estimate of repairs and timeline
- Create warranty work orders with follow-up
- Enter warranty claims
- Red tag logs
- Recommends an appropriate service repair solution and manages delivery expectation
- Investigate, receive, and support customer parts requests.
- Handle service counter traffic and fills customer orders.
- Document transactions that occur with customers in a manner that assures proper follow up and achieves customer satisfaction.
- Assist the materials department with the project to label all parts and improve the organization in the parts department.
- Work with the production team to assure that they can obtain the parts that they need from the parts department in a timely manner.
- Order parts and manage inventory as requested.
- Maintains a good working relationship with the Installers and Parts Department, Salesmen and Customers
Preferred Training and Experiences:
- Previous experience in a parts department, customer service or sales role
- Previous experience in the truck equipment or similar industry
- Personal computer skills / data collection skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Normal standing, walking, bending and twisting as necessary to perform job duties.
- Exposed to normal seasonal temperatures.
- Lifting/moving up to 75 pounds
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should apply online to submit a resume in complete confidence.