The Price Analyst is responsible for establishing, implementing, and managing competitive prices for Knapheide products through various channels. As part of the Strategic Pricing Team, this person will be tasked with developing equitable price strategies that meet both corporate and customer expectations. In addition, the Price Analyst will perform various administrative, analytical and reporting tasks to drive overall growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop pricing strategies for new and existing products, customers and channels.
- Identify and articulate key competitive differences through comparative analysis.
- Identify opportunities for improvements within our price strategy, process and structure.
- Collaborate with various internal groups including Accounting, Engineering, Marketing and Sales to satisfy proper price positioning requirements.
- Fulfill basic customer service needs for external network as necessary.
- Support overall Customer Support goals through key focus areas and initiatives.
- Previous manufacturing or financial experience helpful but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (or related field) preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) applications required.
- Quantitative skills, analytics, and knowledge of marketing, economic, and financial principles essential.
- Position Key Competencies and Attributes for Success:
- Communication Skills
- Accuracy and Timeliness
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Comparative Analysis
- Team Player
- Customer Focus
- Presentation Skills
Physical/Mental Requirements Needed to Perform the Essential Functions of the Position:
Must be able to perform normal office duties and meet deadlines in a timely fashion. Normal standing, walking, and lifting conditions in an office environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in written form. Minimal overnight travel may be necessary but not anticipated.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should APPLY ONLINE to submit a resume in complete confidence.