The primary purpose is to provide negotiated supplier pricing, MSRP, weights, and installation instructions for customer quotes on new and current purchase product. The individual will work with the Fleet Solutions, IP, Engineering teams and the Buyers to review and complete quote requests based on communicated time lines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact with the Fleet Solutions, Industrial Products, Buyers and Engineering departments as relates to quote specifications.
- Set up data base of specified items that can be used for future quotation and price analysis
- Negotiate cost effective decisions based on volumes or value added service
- Provide MSRP, weights, drawings, CAD and installation instructions on purchase parts
- Enter all details into the quote system
- Follow through with suppliers to insure capability and availability
- Meet deadlines based on customer expectations, internal or external
Bachelor’s degree or work experience preferred in a business related field. Working knowledge of the AS400 operating system. The individual will need to be knowledgeable of the material flow from the initial quotation through point of use at the installer. Must be able to manage multiple tasks, in a fast-paced environment. Requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Experience in use of spreadsheets and outlook software. Must be detail oriented with accuracy as a priority.
Physical/Mental Requirements Needed to Perform the Essential Functions of the Position:
Normal standing, bending, walking, lifting in an office environment. Ability to verbally communicate with individuals.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should APPLY ONLINE to submit a resume in complete confidence.