This role will have the opportunity to rotate through positions in Quality, Continuous Improvement and Product Support. It provides outstanding opportunity to produce results, quickly gain credibility and develop a strong company network through rotation. Bridging several diverse technical sub-disciplines – Manufacturing Quality, Supplier Quality, Program Quality, Materials Review, Product Support and Lean Mfg.
You must be able to facilitate and drive change in a fast paced and “ever changing” environment leveraging your strong influencing, collaborative and professional skills learned via Knapheide Green and Black Belt programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive change using Six Sigma project management through all DMAIC phases through influence, collaboration and professional skill
- Facilitate and execute Kaizen events (charter identification/creation, pre-work, identification and completion, delivery of results during the Kaizen week, regular follow up and follow through on sustaining).
- Plan and coordinate resources to drive improvements, perform effective root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action using proper problem solving, project management, and other various lean and quality assurance methodologies and tools.
- Drive improvements through Gemba walks on production floor
- Trains, coaches and motivates personnel in the understanding and adoption of new principles and techniques.
- Drives standardization of processes and the implementation of metrics and best practices.
- Assist in setting annual operational targets and help drive improvements to achieve those targets.
- Evaluate product/process issues and determines actions needed to resolve.
- Bachelor’s degree with engineering preference, or (Associate’s degree with 2 years of quality or continuous improvement experiences and Knapheide Green belt certification)
- Knapheide Black Belt certification to be completed in a year from start date.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office programs
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should APPLY ONLINE to submit a resume in complete confidence.