Maintain and lead Inside Trailer Sales team concentrating on individual sales productivity along with meeting quotas, objectives and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead the activities of the Inside Sales team, including hiring, coaching, developing talent, team culture and performance management.
- Coordinate quote loading by monitoring CRM quote/parts request and redistributing as needed to maintain a balanced quote load between the Inside Sales team.
- Manage order processing to insure timely processing.
- Prepare all relevant reports with respect to inside sales for General Manager.
- Coordinates activities within the department so that timelines and deadlines are met.
- Assist in quoting when needed to maintain timely completion.
- Build a collaborative team environment within your team and the outside sales organization.
- Interact with team members to receive and respond to customer and salespeople’s inquiries in a timely manner.
- Identify and capitalize on upsell opportunities.
- Schedule and approve Internal Sales Employees’ PTO.
- Plan and help with ordering stock trailers as well as pricing inventory.
- Lead in all marketing aspects for trailers, working with internal assets.
- Responsible for developing trailer sales plan.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining trailer partner relationships.
- Attend trade shows and other trailer events to promote sales.
- Responsible for Marketing plan including both digital and physical marketing activities to end users and trailer partners.
- Must have knowledge of the product line and an understanding of company policies.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel.
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Normal standing, walking, bending and twisting as necessary to perform job duties.
- Exposed to normal seasonal temperatures.
- Lifting/moving up to 50 pounds.
- Some travel maybe required.
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field, or work related experience.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package, that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center (only applicable to Quincy, IL employees) as well as an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should apply online to submit a resume in complete confidence.